COSMETIC / AESTHETIC DENTISTRY
While traditional dentistry focusses on maintaining oral hygiene, diagnosis and prevention of oral health diseases, Cosmetic Dentistry focuses on improving appearance of teeth and designing the aesthetic smile. At URS Dental our cosmetic treatments also provide restorative benefits.
At URS Dental we employ latest technological advancements in natural looking, tooth coloured dental materials that make our cosmetic treatments durable and predictable than any other dental care centre. Our expert dentists use more conservative techniques to preserve as much of your natural tooth structure as possible. To make your time at URS Dental more comfortable and convenient we use state of the art technologies like lasers which helps to reduce recovery time.
URS Dental offers wide variety of cosmetic dentistry procedures to cater your specific needs. Our cosmetic dentistry procedures include:
- Teeth whitening: Teeth whitening is one of the most popular cosmetic dentistry procedures and plays an integral part in designing your smile. It is a quick and non-invasive way to whiten your teeth. Teeth whitening at URS Dental is usually a single sitting procedure with the help of advanced laser techniques. With the help of our FDA approved products and laser techniques we can make your teeth up to 8 shades whiter.
- Dental Veneers: A dental veneer is an ultrathin sheet made of porcelain or composite material and is generally in the natural tooth colour. This is cemented over the surface of your teeth to correct dental issues like worn-out tooth enamel, irregular spacing, tooth discolouration, chips and cracks. These fall under cosmetic dentistry procedure which help in makeover of smile and shapely teeth. Use of dental veneers eliminate the need for other extensive treatments. Veneers installed are durable and they eliminate any sort of tooth removal procedures.
- Dental Implants: Dental Implants are a form of prosthetic and also Cosmetic Dentistry. Implants are artificial tooth that are used to replace damaged tooth or to fill up a missing gap. They also help in preventing Jaw bone loss. Biting irregularities caused by missing or damaged tooth can have adverse effects including malnutrition. This can be avoided with the help of implants. By replacing the damaged tooth roots with implants occlusion related problems can be eliminated.
- Smile makeover: Smile Makeover is the process of improving the appearance of smile through one or more dental procedures. This cosmetic dentistry procedure requires regular oral hygiene care and may require maintenance over a period of time. The longevity of your smile depends on the type of materials used during the procedures. We at URS Dental use best quality of materials and maintain highest industry standards that help us provide a smile makeover which can last up to 10 years.
- Composite Bonding: A natural looking, tooth coloured dental composite materials are used to correct chipped, broken, discoloured and decayed teeth. This results in a restoration that blends invisibly with the rest of the natural tooth structure.
At URS dental we value your choice of selecting our dental professional. We help you change your appearance by changing the look of your teeth and smile. We recognise that it is a very personal and important choice. Since most of these procedures are irreversible, we ensure that you stay comfortable, and confident throughout this timely process. We make sure that you are happy and completely satisfied with the great results that are achieved.