PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit our clinic at any given location, we intend to collect some personal information from which may be held on paper or a computer or on a server located elsewhere. This information collected is used to maintain a record of patient’s visit and also to improve our services in all possible ways. We are legally obligated to safeguard this information and this remains confidential within the organisation. We are also legally obligated to produce this information if subpoenaed by any legal authority. We may collect the following data upon your visit:
- Personal contact information such as Name, Address, Age, Date of Birth, Phone Number, E-mail Address, Nominee details, etc.
- Appointment schedules, Previous health records, diagnostic report by other professionals.
- Test results if any
- Payment information if any treatments are availed.
You are legally bound to provide accurate details that are up to date to the best of your knowledge.
When you visit the Site, certain amount of information is collected from your device which includes information about the web browser you use, IP address, time zone, cookies that are installed on your device. Moreover, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you navigate through, websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information regarding your interaction with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
We use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you.
- Assessment and evaluation of dental procedures and other services availed.
- To serve you better
- To help you during transfer (if any) to a medical practitioner outside of our organisation.
- Screen our organisation for potential risk or fraud.
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
MOST COMMON LINKS INCLUDE:
- FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING – https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are an Indian resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are an Indian resident, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of India, including to Europe, Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.